Skip to main content Skip to footer

Mobile Home Conversion to Real Property


Real Property Conversion Packet (includes affidavit & inspection forms & instructions)



Before moving the manufactured/mobile home onto the parcel, contact the Eureka County Public Works Department and obtain an inspection form to convert a manufactured/mobile home to real property. It is your responsibility to meet all state and local regulations.

NOTE: Land must be owned by the owner of the manufactured home.
Lienholder name and address must be complete.
Personal property taxes for the current fiscal year, must be paid in full.

Upon receipt of the recorded documents from the Recorder's Office, IT IS THE APPLICANT'S RESPONSIBLITY to send the recorded document, the current Manufactured Home Title
(signatures of owners/seller and purchasers must be notarized), and any other related documents, along with a check for $40 to:

Manufactured Housing Division
1830 E College Parkway
Suite 120
Carson City, NV 89706

Visit the State of Nevada Manufactured Housing Division Website


Subscribe to Our News Feed

Stay up to date on Eureka County's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our News Feed.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.